- Post Date:April 25, 2023
- Views 185
1. Build and maintain relationships with clients.
2. Create compelling sales pitches.
3. Sell the company’s products and services.
4. Complete all paperwork relating to a sale.
5. Perform research on the competition’s services.
6. Reach out to potential clients to inform them about our products and services.
1. Experience working in sales.
2. A degree in marketing or a related field.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to gauge client needs.
Experience : 1-3 years in sales
Languages : English , Hindi , Kannada
Education : Diploma / Graduation